The following Example has been taken out of IMT viewer so the formatting might be off. I did not changed mission information, only names to protect myself and the people I have received the information from. If you have anything you would like to submit, please do so. If you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these letters has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please treat yourself to something special from one of the ads on the page. We will both get something out of it. (All money gathered pays for hosting fees and domain fees. HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also prompts me to work harder on the site.)
LEADERSHIP/JOB PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY DUTY: His total focus is invariably mission excellence
- Phenomenal A1C working well above grade level--educated three cross-trained NCOs on deployment process
- Client Support Administrator--implemented MAJCOM mandated CAC card readers--flight executed in 2-days
- Updated wing weekly training metrics--identified/tracked training critical for AEF 3/4 deployment readiness
- Unit Support Agreement monitor--coordinated 3 annual reviews--certified reimbursements for comm support
- Piloted $103K Lodging High Speed Internet install--MAJCOM priority--allowed <BASE> guests vital comm
- Impact Player--coordinated cargo/personnel preperation for NORE--unit processed with zero discrepancies
- Exceptional Unit Deployment Manager--launched 50 members to six worldwide locations supporting OIF/OEF
- Managed <BASE> Telephone Control Officer Program--expertly updated database--monitored 102 contacts
- Group Search/Recovery manager--streamlined training procedures--ensured eight members 100 percent ready
- Leading the way--base pilot remote desktop tester--enhanced SIPRNet security and reduced man-hours by 75%
- Actively routed 24 Project Workflow Requirements--ensure customer solutions identified--100% implemented
- Coordinated Joint Training Experimental Network project--enabled simulated DoD wartime planning mission
- Revised Lead Unit Type Code--utilized as benchmark for AF wide comm--nuclear mission capability assured
- Headed NORE IG team's office setup--arranged complete communication support--praised by team members
SIGNIFICANT SELF-IMPROVEMENT: Relentless pursuit of professional/personal
BASE OR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Air Force ambassador in the squadron, base, and
Great airman package. Only a couple of problems minor problems. Be careful with Acronyms, if some one asks what's NORE, you lost that line to them. The only thing to recommend is to make every bullet quantifiable. If %, doubled, tripled etc, are used, then they need to be quantified to make the bullet stand out. Next, watch Numbering Issues, numbers under 10 are spelled out unless they deal with time or follow numbers larger than 10 in the same bullet. Finally, be consistent with the use of symbols and names. if you use % in the majority of your bullets, don't spell it out in a couple. The same goes with $ and dollars.
|Send a Comment and/or Suggestion|
Copyright © 2006 AFWriting. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions of Use.