Enlisted Recognition Program (SNCO of the Quarter, 2nd)
Award Cat: SNCO
Key Points to Writing
- If you haven't already, take
a writing class
- WRITE!!! The more you do it, the better you get.
- Don't be afraid to ask for HELP.
- The only person looking out for either you or your subordinate is YOU!
- Use a spell checker (F7 in Office)
- Remember, writing doesn't have to win to REWARD!
- Use various writing resources like Merriam-Webster Online.
The following example has been taken out of a IMT document. I have changed mission information to protect myself and the
people I have received the information from. I will attempt to give a
little insight to the entire process if I know it.
If you have anything you would like to submit, please do so. Also, if
you have found this information useful, please let me know. Everyone of these
items has taken considerable amount of time to put together. Please use
the ads on this site to help support the site. All money gathered pays for
hosting fees and domain fees. (HONESTLY, when I see money come in it also
prompts me to work harder on the site.)
LEADERSHIP AND JOB PERFORMANCE IN PRIMARY DUTY
- Stellar performance as the Senior AF Enlisted Manager during a 60-day gap
ensured critical personnel issues
were handled professionally and efficiently; processed two
humanitarian PCSs with speed and compassion
- Brought dilapidated AF Personnel Program up to full speed; established
benchmark USAF checklist for
inprocessing, decoration and EPR processing, and administrative
- Authored Allied Signals Group's annual history report--hailed as exceptional
by the Command's historian
- Enrolled in a college math course to complete CCAF Degree in Information
- Started Senior NCO Academy correspondence course in preparation for 9-Level.
- President of the Parent Teacher Organization--worked crucial bus contract
affecting over 70 students
- Personally raised $800 for Top-3 Association and organized two first-rate SNCO
- Organized and led base clothes and food drives for underprivileged children -
averages 400 lbs monthly
- Served on Armed Forces Day, Organization Day, and Asian Heritage Month